The World is My Paper

The Spilled Beans Series is a collection of the author's random thoughts and deliriums. It does not really fall into one mood as the writer suffers from bipolar disorder. Mood swings also affect the humor and drama. Although some of these entries were published in papers, majority are fresh from the writer's keyboard.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

CAMPUS COLLAGE

I write this with a million things stuffed in my mind, with articles on my corkboard waiting to be touched, and accounting homework left ignored. I don’t know. I think i am just starting to feel wrong about myself. I just remembered about high school so i face this desktop trying to seek a friend’s attention.


I miss high school. I remember not being the best student but at least I know that there are a lot of things i have yet to achieve. I miss my Chemistry teacher who made me feel like I am Harry Potter and she is Snape- and she do hate me! I miss writing for the school paper and running away from my adviser when I myself did not pass an article on due date. I miss cheering, dancing and screaming in the grounds like life mattered only on that moment. I miss my bestfriends. Carl, who became my twin brother, and my Math homework sharer. Corelle who share my passion with writing and our heated arguments sometimes. Venus and her mimicked Tweety voice. and Danielle of course who supplied me with an ample load of paperbacks or novels and our imaginative conversations. To my surprise, I also miss the first years in my senior year who loves to pick on me, teasing. I rather they laugh at me now while i write this quite emo blog.


But i just don’t know.


When I was in high school, i don’t count the days I spent with them, the school, the teachers, the activities i incurred, the projects. Instead, i count the days when I would graduate. Leave that stinking pighole (at that moment, i really was thinking this) and enter university.

I really hope I hadn’t counted at all. That I should have
joined my very noisy girlfriends and uber-partyholic boyfriends. I also wished I
did not count so that I had the time to write my articles and finish my essays
and reports rather that run away from my adviser or rush them on recess times
when all the fun really happens.I just have to wish now. But it ends there.

I will always miss high school like you might do feel sometimes. I still have college after all, right? Maybe I shouldn’t be counting now, too. I’ll just shut this down and go after my articles and maybe i could spend the night with my book and Accounting things.


Life is limited. So i shouldn’t count. I’ll just spend…


[aug26,'09]

1 comment: